Membership in the Stage Division is by examination only. We currently have two levels of Membership: Associate and Full Member
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Stage Division please take the following steps:
- Jazz – Associate Member Examination Requirements
- Jazz – Member Examination Requirements
- Tap – Associate Member Examination Requirements
- Tap – Member Examination Requirements
- Acrobatic – Associate Member Examination Requirements
- Acrobatic – Member Examination Requirements
Step 1. Submit your “Application for Membership”. Please download the form, and submit it to the Registrar along with the non-refundable $35.00 application fee. Your application will be presented to the Executive Committee for approval. After your application is reviewed, you will be advised as to your status.
Step 2. Once approved, submit your “Request for Professional Examination”. Download the form and submit it to the Stage Examination Secretary, along with the examination fee. The Stage Examination Secretary will contact you regarding scheduling your examination.
You are also eligible at this point to purchase the desired syllabi. You will find the syllabi helpful in preparing for your examination. Please contact the Stage Examination Secretary regarding order requests.