High School Credits

Students enrolled in B.C. schools may be eligible to receive credit toward graduation.

Select senior advanced segments of the CDTA Jazz Syllabus and CDTA Tap Syllabus are authorized for external graduation credits for Fine Arts and/or Applied Skills for Grades 10, 11, and 12, and for the Adult Graduation Diploma.

Visit the Government of British Columbia website for more information or contact your school counsellor.

If you need copies of certificates or proof of completion, contact the CDTA BC Registrar, Jazz Division Chair or Tap Division Chair.