CDTA SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION — THE DREAM BEGINS HERE
The Canadian Dance Teachers’ Association B.C. Branch is pleased to offer a scholarship to deserving dance students each year, to be used to further their dance education.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD: up to $1000
Deadline extended to March 15 2019!
- Candidate must be between the ages of 10 and 25
- Candidate must have completed Grade 4 level or higher in any CDTA discipline.
- Candidate must have two reference letters to accompany application; one from a CDTA member in good standing (CDTA membership number must be included in the letter) and the other from a professional outside the dance community (pertaining to community and academic activities not related to dance)
- Candidate must be registered in a dance school offering CDTA syllabus classes.
- Candidate must be a resident of BC for at least one calendar year (January 1 to December 31) of the year preceding the application deadline
To be considered, please fill out the application form (click here to download) and return it before the deadline.
CDTA BC Branch, Scholarship Applications
P.O. Box 31663
Pitt Meadows, B.C.
INCOMPLETE, LATE, FAXED or EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
For questions regarding this scholarship, please contact Susan Mitchell at 604-463–0922 or by e-mail at email@example.com