LEVEL I PEARL
LEVEL II RUBY
LEVEL III EMERALD
ATTENTION TEACHERS: CDTA BC PINS FOR “IN-HOUSE INCENTIVE PROGRAMS”
CDTABC Teachers can now use CDTA Pins to set goals and recognition for student achievements. The Pin is an attractive tangible token that represents a student milestone as set by the teacher. With the three Pin colours, three progressive levels of achievement can be recognized along a student’s learning path. The Pins can be attached to a shoe bag, lapel or tie tack.
The teacher can set the criteria and award Pins by setting specific standards and criteria, without the involvement of a CDTA examiner.
Some useful ideas:
- Pearl Pin (white) can be used for fundamentals, introductory content, basics or Junior levels.
- Ruby Pins can be used for intermediate levels
- Emerald Pin can be used for Senior levels
- Some of our teachers will just award them when they feel they have been earned.
- Some will make them available at cost or will include the cost in classes, it is up to you the teacher..
- Some will have special classes specifically for Pin awards
For further information on how you can incorporate the pins into your incentive program please contact Bobbi Lusic or Pat Nikleva.
The pins have been integrated into the new Salon Tango Program. The program’s pilot run has been completed and is ready for roll-out and further development. The first implementation is planned to start September 2018. More info and dates – coming soon.
We will look forward to hearing your own ideas.
To place orders please use the Order Form